At Let Our Voice Run 2023
(the “Site”), accessible from letourvoicerun.com
and how we use it in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) of Singapore.
. This policy is not applicable to any information collected offline or via channels other than this website.
Information we collect
During your registration and donation for Let Our Voice Run, we ask you to create a profile providing specific information that will be used in the basic registration process. We collect information such as:
- Your name
- Email address
- Mobile and/or telephone number
We collect, use, or disclose personal information only if:
- You give, or are deemed to have given, your consent under the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) to us collecting, using, or disclosing that personal information; or
- Collection, use, or disclosure of your personal data by us without your consent is required or authorised under the PDPA or any other written law
This personal information is retained in our system and may be reused if you subsequently enter other events or make a donation using your registered profile.
You can edit, update, or change your details, or deactivate your account, at any time. If you forget your password our system will send you an email regarding it. You can also change your password any time.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Keep records of Let Our Voice Run 2023 participants
- Smoothly run Let Our Voice Run 2023
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Communicate with you to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and outreach initiatives
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
We are permitted by the PDPA to collect, use, or disclose personal information without your consent in various circumstances that include the following:
How we protect your information
- If it is publicly available or if it is business contact information
- If it was provided to us by another person to enable us to provide a service for the personal or domestic purposes of that other person
- If there is an emergency
- Where the disclosure is related to law enforcement or where the collection, use, or disclosure is in connection with certain legal issues
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you register and submit your personal information through the use of a secure server.
After a transaction, your private information will not be stored in our servers. Only authorised personnel are permitted to have access to your personal information.
The Site follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this as part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analysing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Personal Data Protection Act (Singapore)
By using this site, you agree to allow us to collect or use your information in an appropriate manner in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) of Singapore.
Any message or feedback submitted to our email becomes the property of LCCS. We may use this feedback at any time for any purposes or to contact you for further feedback on the website.